Tips and Tricks

Tips and Tricks

What do you need to get a job in hospitality?

Hospitality jobs are a great way to travel, have fun and meet great people whilst earning, in most cases, an award wage. Necessary training requirements will differ depending on the position you are looking for. If you are looking for restaurant or bar work then the first thing you will need is an RSA (responsible service or alcohol) certificate as it is against the law to service alcohol with out one. If you are planning to work in QLD, WA, SA or NT then you can do a Nationally accredited RSA course that is valid in all of those states. NSW and VIC however you are required to hold a specific RSA for that state. See the links below